Listen to the Episode Below:
Ramon Ray has built his career on educating emerging entrepreneurs with information on how to strategically use technology as a tool for growth. In this interview, we explore how to you can get out of the low-level tasks that suck your time and energy, and make smart tech choices that best scale your business.
- The top 3 things every small business should automate
- Prioritizing your tech choices by pain point (what’s hurting your business most?)
- Bad decisions entrepreneurs make when “tech shopping”
- Best questions to ask when screening technology vendors
- Ramon’s expansion to a new and different business model – why and how?
Ramon Ray isn’t just an ivory tower geek. As a former technology consultant and Small Business Evangelist with InfusionSoft, he’s had hands-on experience in a variety of technologies including social media, mobile computing, computer networks, online software and more. The publisher of Smart Hustle Magazine, his third book is Amazon.com best seller “Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing”. He interviewed President Obama in the President’s first live Google Hangout.
Words of Wisdom
- “Have fun … and do the right thing.” ~ Ramon Ray
Learn More About Ramon Ray
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox! [“Get the Executive Summary” should be a live link to http://businessexponential.com/executivesummary/.