Listen to the Episode Below:
I love a powerful story. As a business owner, you assume that – hey, I’m young, I’m healthy, I can work for another 20+ years; but what if all that changes? You can’t predict the future, and you can’t always prepare yourself for the truly unexpected.
That’s why I’m talking with Alison Kero, owner of ACK! Organizing, whose diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) changed the way she looked at organization, at business, and at herself. In fact, she even calls her diagnosis a blessing in disguise, which is crazy until you hear her talk about how it influenced her to live her life authentically for the first time ever.
- How Alison’s battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome radically changed her business
- What we can learn from choosing a shirt
- What are you holding onto that doesn’t serve your business? Deadbeat clients? Disappointing employees?
- How to set clear boundaries—for yourself and your business
- “A mistake is only a mis-take.” What would happen to your business if you truly believed that?
Alison Kero, owner of ACK Organizing, has been helping clients and companies get and stay organized in NYC for over a decade. When diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Alison was forced to reshape her business model in order to continue working with her clients. Realizing that the habits and skills learned in organizing were easily transferrable to making decisions for everything in life, she developed a coaching program and products that allowed her to continue helping her clients while teaching them a life skill they could use to transform their lives.
- “Choose joy.” ~ Alison Kero
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Go here to get new episodes of Business Breakthrough delivered right to your inbox!