Listen to the Episode Below:
One of the significant challenges for growing and scaling a service business is attracting–and gaining traction with–clients. Are you leading your sales efforts (and your team) with confidence … or “a case of the Mondays”? How do you transform that begrudging “have-to” attitude into an engaging “get-to”?
In this episode, Dr. David Kaplowitz explores how the enthusiasm and authenticity you generate directly relates to your ability (and your team’s) to make the connections you need for your business. A low-energy outlook–even when you don’t meant it (or want it)–can kill the mood at a networking event, ruin a relationship with a client, even make you start hating the very business you started!
- The #1 reason people buy from you (especially when you’re selling intangible services)—and how that affects your effectiveness
- Where business owners get stuck in the rut of putting out fires and “low-energy leadership”
- Why “alpha politicians” are often an example of lower-energy leadership
- How to make better choices by design, not default
- Mastering client retention—how energy leadership can help keep clients and employees engaged so that you can scale