Listen to the Episode Below:Doing your own marketing can be like performing your own brain surgery. (Although brain surgeons might disagree): you’re so close to the patient, you don’t have a good perspective. That’s because marketing isn’t just about promoting your business. Smart marketing involves analytics. Successful marketing campaigns span from the blatantly obvious (are you making money?) to the more diffuse (to paraphrase Freud, “What do
Listen in as Daniel DiGriz, Digital Ecologist at the marketing leadership firm Mad Pipe, points out the top flaws in most small business marketing campaigns. (Hint: you’re micromanaging). He breaks down marketing into 3 distinct elements so you better understand how the analytics “talk” to each other. And, he shares the “magic bullet” to making your marketing campaigns effective so you can grow and scale without squandering your hard-earned cash.
- The marketing extremes of “hands-on” or “hands-off”—and why DIY or “set and forget” is not realistic if you want to grow your company
- Why scaling your marketing is a microcosm of scaling your company
- Why marketing does not exist in a vacuum
- Is there a “single-solution magic bullet” than can catapult your company?
- The three numbers you MUST focus on in any marketing effort
Daniel DiGriz is Digital Ecologist® at MadPipe, which provides marketing leadership for brands that want more clientele. Daniel is author of All Marketing is Dead, and is external Marketing Director for multiple organizations. His ideas have appeared in Inc, SmartBlog, MediaPost, and Success Magazine, and he is a frequent presenter at thought leadership conferences.
- The best analogy for marketing is a rainforest, not a jungle.” #madpipeism
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Go here to get new episodes of Business Breakthrough delivered right to your inbox!