Listen to the Episode Below:
As Michelle Villalobos tells it, she “completely uprooted her life, got rid of most of her belongings, put the rest in storage, and hit the road ….” You might expect everything to have fallen to pieces—but the exact opposite happened. Her business grew (and scaled)! In this interview, we explore how to design a business that’s portable so you can work where you want to … in a way that suits you.
- How Michelle packed up her life and business and took it on the road
- The mistakes she made by (originally) following the way you’re “supposed” to build a business (“there’s no right or wrong; just right or wrong for you”)
- Ways to “map” your personality onto your business model (and your “crew members”)
- The technology and team changes she put into place so she could be mobile/virtual
Michelle Villalobos (vee – ya – low – bos), MBA helps rising stars position and promote themselves as thought leaders in their fields of expertise, whether inside their industries or inside their corporate environments. One of Miami’s “Top 20 Under 40”, Michelle won first place in The Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge, the top contender among hundreds of competitors. Through speaking to audiences, facilitating high-level group trainings and private coaching, she helps large, well-known corporations and women-owned businesses alike create huge breakthroughs to drive visibility, credibility and marketability.
- “It’s not who you know, it’s who knows YOU.” ~ Attributed to Mitch Joel
- “Stop making decisions from your reality; start living from your vision.” ~ Michelle Villalobos
- Michelle’s special gift (limited time offer): Googleicious.me
Be sure to review us on iTunes!