Listen to the Episode Below:
Have you ever wondered if you, an ordinary business owner, can get out of your own way and achieve greater success? You’re not alone. The good news is that by challenging your assumptions about your business, you can turn things around and reach your dreams of a better business. How?
In this episode, author, speaker, and entrepreneur Joe Apfelbaum, talks about his big goals–initially, to generate 1M and serve 34,000 customers … and beyond! He outlines the seven stages he went through to become the leader of one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
From Average Joe to CEO…
- Prepare yourself for the day to come. Take a few moments to quietly outline your priorities. Picture a day filled with successes, instead of a day filled with problems.
- Identify the beliefs that are getting in your way. If you’re depending on luck, suffering from a lack of trust in others, fearing scarcity, or resisting change, you won’t be able to take charge of your own success.
- Keep your body healthy. Deal with any health issues you have, follow a healthy diet, and get enough exercise. If you want your business to thrive, your body needs to thrive.
- Write down clearly defined goals. Yes, it’s common sense, but not common practice. Be specific, not general, and make them actionable, measurable and realistic. Then you can start planning the steps needed to achieve them.
- Manage the process, not the people. Train your staff and encourage them to use their strengths for the betterment of the company. Don’t feel threatened by the smart, savvy and capable people that you have chosen to help your company grow. Instead, welcome them!
Joe Apfelbaum uses systems and processes to create a well-oiled machine within his own company, and this has ultimately led to his success. If this his success is something you’d like to emulate, take out time to listen to Cash Out BIG.
Joe Apfelbaum is the CEO and co-founder of Ajax Union, a digital marketing agency based in Brooklyn. He is a public speaker, certified Google Trainer, and published business author. Joe enjoys speaking and writing about a broad range of business topics in his seminars, webinars and articles. Joe is the host of the popular podcast CEO Mojo and has been featured on popular podcasts including Hal Elrod and New Customer Machine. He is also the producer of GrowTime.tv. Joe is a member of the Board of Directors of the Entrepreneurs Organization in Brooklyn, a group with over 11,000 CEO’s and a contributing member of the INC Business Owners Council, a community of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Joe is proud of all his accomplishments, but most of all he is proud of his successful foodie wife and beautiful amazing kids.
“Get MOJOVATED!” ~ Joe Apfelbaum
Learn more about Joe Apfelbaum:
– website: www.joeapfelbaum.com
– instagram: @Joeapfelbaum
– twitter: @joeapfelbaum
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!