Listen to the Episode Below:
As a business owner, you assume that – hey, I’m young, I’m healthy, I can keep this pace for another 10-20 years. But what if all that changes? What happens to your business when the “truly unexpected” lands on your doorstep?
Listen in as I talk with Alison Kero, owner of ACK! Organizing. Her diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) changed the way she looked at organization, at business, and at herself. She even calls her diagnosis a “blessing in disguise” … because it forced her to make choices in a way she never had before. That decisiveness–and boundary-setting–helped her grow her business more authentically. You can too.
How to Become a More Decisive Business Leader
- How Alison’s battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome radically changed her business
- What we can learn from choosing a shirt
- What are you holding onto that doesn’t serve your business? Deadbeat clients? Disappointing employees?
- How to set clear boundaries—for yourself and your business
- “A mistake is only a mis-take.” What would happen to your business if you truly believed that?
Alison Kero, owner of ACK Organizing, has been helping clients and companies get and stay organized in NYC for over a decade. When diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Alison was forced to reshape her business model in order to continue working with her clients. Realizing that the habits and skills learned in organizing were easily transferrable to making decisions for everything in life, she developed a coaching program and products that allowed her to continue helping her clients while teaching them a life skill they could use to transform their lives.
Words of Wisdom
- “Choose joy.” ~ Alison Kero
Learn More about Alison Kero
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!