3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:Length: 31:59
Karen Jackson is a prime example that—yes—you can build to sell a consulting business. But it takes a clear resolve to “begin with the end in mind.” In this interview, Karen Jackson explains the steps she took to create a scalable—and sellable—service business.
- How “starting with the end in mind” differs from “building from today and moving forward”
- The process and importance of making you, the CEO, disposable/dispensable
- Why the challenges of building a sales team are often not with the sales team (it’s the ecosystem)
- Karen’s lightning-speed business sale: the elements that had to be in place (in advance) to sell her company in 102 days.
Karen Jackson is the founder and president of Jackson Solutions, sales and growth advisors for small and mid-cap companies. Karen has more than 25 years of experience growing businesses, and the unique perspective of working in all sizes of companies, including start-ups, mid-size firms and billion dollar revenue, publicly traded companies. As a senior executive and as a business owner, she has consistently created high growth companies recognized on both the Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists, as well as named a “Top 25 Women Owned Businesses in CT” and “Top 500 Women Owned Business in the US” by Diversity.com.
- “Goals, strategies, structure – in that order.” ~ Karen Jackson
Be sure to review us on iTunes!