3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:
It’s lonely at the top, isn’t it? A constant barrage of negativity—naysayers harping at your business, customer complaints, delays in seeing ROI … not to mention the Greek chorus of your own concerns clamoring in your head. How can you smash through the noise to lead effectively?
In this interview, David Shriner-Cahn explores how to create a solution-oriented culture in your business, where you can encourage reasonable risk, set healthy boundaries, and communicate clearly so you can scale!
Need a Business Breakthrough? Take the C.A.R.
- The emotional roadblocks that cause business owners to get stuck
- How to avoid being “lonely at the top”
- How small business CEOs can “use the C.A.R.”—consistent, achievable, realistic action–in their companies
- Business structures you can put into place to anticipate the unknown (and avoid the vicious circle of fear)
David Shriner-Cahn, is a recognized authority on leadership and management capabilities that lead to organizational excellence. As President of TEND Strategic Partners and host of the business podcast, Smashing the Plateau, he empowers organizations to become the recognized go-to resource in their niche. By tapping into time-tested blueprints to overcome emotional and tactical roadblocks, David designs and implements the innovations needed for business to thrive.
He has served as a CEO, COO and CFO in the not-for-profit sector as well as a project manager in the private sector. David holds Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Chemical Engineering and was a Fulbright Scholar in Israel at the Technion.
Words of Wisdom
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. ~ Robert Frost
Learn More about David Shriner-Cahn
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!