Double The Value of Your Business In Record Time!
Are Your Tired of Working Endless Hours With No ROI?
- You can’t take time off because the business is so dependent on you?
- Do you already have several employees, but need and want to build a bigger team?
- Are you frustrated with not being able to scale your business ... or possibly sell it?
Hi, I'm Nina Kaufman, Esq. If you're ready to build a business that runs like a well-oiled machine, it's time for you to get Business STRONG!
Bust Through The Plateau, Build A Sustainable Business, and Live The Life You Deserve!
Are you the owner of a service-based business ready to build a company that can stand on its own? A business that can stop being so owner-dependent, and start running without you?
Do you want a company with potential to generate real wealth -- not just yearly income? Real freedom (tethered to your iPhone on "vacation" doesn't count)? And a real legacy -- with financial security for you and your family?
Then it's time to S.C.A.L.E.! Imagine taking a massive leap to your business growth, cutting away years of frustration, failed ideas and false starts, achieving those dreams of financial freedom that you had when you first jumped into entrepreneurship.
A business that is scalable is one that doesn’t require a 1:1 trade-off, like time for dollars. In businesses that require 1:1 trade-offs, your revenue generation is always limited by the number of hours in the day.
Scaling is the Ability to GROW RAPIDY at a COMPOUND RATE. There are no limits.
That’s the perspective that will really help you to succeed. And when we say succeed, we mean success defined by having the freedom and wealth that you want. There are “must” items that you must put into play, and yes, it requires discipline, diligence and ambition. But the excitement you get when you achieve a scaleable business will take you off the charts.
It's Time For Your S.C.AL.E. Your Business with...
Business STRONG is a proven system of 7 guideposts to get you to your destination. The destination of a business that can function without you -- and the kind of business that gives you the life you’re seeking. Here’s an outline of what we cover in the Business STRONG program:
Module 1: Introduction to S.C.A.L.E.
- A 10,000 foot view of the S.C.A.L.E. system.
- How to integrate the system into your individual business.
- How to get the weight of your business off of your shoulders.
Module 2: See Differently
- How to develop a CEO mindset.
- How to transform from a lead-doer to a leader.
- How to define the vision of where you want your company to go in the future, while avoiding burnout.
- How to identify risks so that you can marshal the team to action and self-sufficiency.
Module 3: Clear Your Plate
- Why you need to fire yourself as a Chief Everything Officer.
- Time-tracking, organization and delegation tools so that you can evaluate, eliminate, automate and delegate
- How to map out a work process for effective automation.
Module 4: Automate Your Revenues
- How to establish income continuity and cash flow.
- The number one way to end the feast-or-famine cycle in your business.
- How to get long-term customers.
- The 3Ms of recurring revenue relationships.
Module 5: Leverage Who and What You Know
- Ways to boost your business revenue that don’t depend on your heavy lifting.
- How to expand your reach, opportunities and sales force – without expanding your overhead.
- How you can piggyback on the inroads that another company has already made.
- How to become a value-added provider for your clients.
- How to create (and protect) your intellectual property.
Module 6: Exit With a Plan
- How to create an exit plan.
- How to thoughtfully create systems that enable you to move on to something else someday.
- How to identify opportunities with other stakeholders.
- How to protect your business and personal legacy.
Module 7: How to Make Your Business Strong (er)
- How, you, as the leader can focus on kaizen (continuous improvement).
- How you can review, recap and recommit to opportunities.
- How to ultimately create a self-sustaining business.
What People Are Saying About
As a female entrepreneur, I needed to ensure that my business served me, too, in the long-run – by providing financial security. However, I was still concerned about the viability of the business without my 24/7 presence, so I was convinced my business would never be ready for sale or scale.
Nina taught me how to map out my strategy for growth build a platform for profitability simple ways to create more effective systems. Her laser-sharp focus and deep knowledge on creating leverage and systems is unmatched in the industry.
The individual attention that I received from a business leader and visionary like Nina was certainly the most direct path to my future success in scaling – or eventually selling – my business. I’m empowered with the knowledge to take the next steps.
My only regret? That I didn’t do this 4 years ago!”
President, Virtual Assist, Pittsburgh, PA
“I see that this can and will save business owners YEARS of going down the wrong road.Brava Nina!!
Nina Kaufman just delivered amazing value-packed information that blew my socks off!!!
I am certainly thinking differently and am implementing concepts that will make our business both more valuable and productive.
Thank you Nina!!!”
President, Davidson Partnership Group
Beverly Hills, CA
“Thank you, Nina, for a stimulating program that got me thinking in new ways!
You not only made me face the truth about my current business but also showed me how I could improve its value.
I’ve got lots to ponder, but I sure know who I’ll go to for help! (Plus, awesome workbook!)”
President, The Coaching Company
Melbourne Beach, FL
The Complete Business STRONG System includes:
- Easily Digestible 20-Minute Modules to Guide You Step-by-Step Through the S.C.A.L.E. system.
- 19 In-Depth Training Sessions Delivered At Your Convenience.
- The Business STRONG Workbook with Accompanying Exercises, Assessments and Worksheets to Put Your Plan in Place.
- Work Your Own Schedule with MP3 “On The Go” Audio Versions.
- High Quality Video—Both Streaming & Download.
- Edited & Organized Written Transcriptions for Each Session.
- Full Access…. Instantly!
If I sat down with you one-on-one to give you all of this information, you'd be looking at a spending over $8.000. But I'm committed to your having an amazing business … and an amazing life. So it’s yours for only $997.
Get In On The Secret To How Your Company Can Make More Money, Create More Consistent Value, And Give You More Options … Without Having To Work Any Harder!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Guarantee. If you're not totally satisfied with the quality of Business Strong, just let us know within 30 days of purchase and we'll send you a prompt refund.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
My clients save time, earn more, work less, reduce stress, and lead happier lives from working with me. But complete business transformation doesn’t happen overnight. Much depends on your commitment. Usually, it takes 12-18 months for your new CEO mindset and approach to running your business to become the “new normal”.
The real transformation occurs when you go through the resources and implement what you learn. The time you devote is up to you, but I recommend 1-2 hours/week. Remember: Nothing changes if nothing changes. Just start where you can ... and keep moving forward.
No. But there's a wise saying: Without knowledge, action is useless ... and knowledge without action is futile. You’re encouraged to do the exercises in the program because they’ll speed your success—but you choose the pace and topics that best suit your business.
Our policy is simple. Request a refund for any reason by emailing our Support Desk with “Please refund Business Strong program” in the subject line within the first 30 days of purchase, and we'll give you a full refund. However, there are no refunds after the first 30 days. On the other hand, if you find you want more personalized attention, please contact our Support Desk to discuss our Inner Circle or 1-on-1 coaching options.