Listen to the Episode Below:
Lots of business owners got started because they love what they do. But soon, that can take over your life … leaving you little room for anything else. How do you make the leap when you realize you want more than just an endless supply of work?
In this interview, Michael Schein talks about how he made the shift—both in his business vision and in growing his team—so that could be, do, and have more, without the weight of the business resting on his shoulders alone.
- The “a-ha” moment that made Michael shift from feast-or-famine copywriter … to wanting more
- A process for getting creativity out of your head and into a system that can be shared
- Why “playing to your strengths” changes how you run your business
- Michael’s approach to training team members so that he can gradually pull back (and so can you)!
Michael Schein is the CEO of MicroFame Media, a digital and mobile content marketing agency that implements systems and processes for turning organizations into recognized authorities in their fields for the purpose of generating new business. He has created or facilitated the production of content for companies such as eBay, LinkedIn, Avectra, TESLA, Inc., SEER Interactive, Interiors by Steven G., Interneer, Arise Virtual Solutions, and Citrix. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with honors and got his start at Spin the Bottle, the production company behind VH1 hit show Pop Up Video. He writes a weekly column for Inc and is a contributor to Fortune and Huffington Post. Schein also created, ran, and moderated the New York Technology Council’s (NYTech) Interactive Marketing panel series.
Words of Wisdom
- “The secret of life is no secret at all, for secrets are dead and lies only build walls.” -The Dead Milkmen
Learn More about Michael Schein
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!