Listen to the Episode Below:
You probably keep hearing about the benefits of social media promotion for your business … but frankly it often feels like a real time suck, doesn’t it?—it takes too much time, and it sucks to do it. And yet … there’s the pressure to take advantage of available online tools to leverage our ability to spread the word. So how can you get the benefits, without squandering your time?
In this interview, Vikram Rajan discusses how he helped professional services firms scale by taking this chore off their plates … and developed solid systems in the process so he could grow and scale too.
From Workflow Chaos to Consistency
- The moment Vik recognized that a process HAD to be scaled
- Steps to getting a handle on your workflow process
- What “the process” helped Vik see about the team he needed to build
- How having a smooth workflow process helped him create a continuity revenue stream
Vikram Rajan is a Co-Founder of phoneBlogger.net, along with Mark Bullock. Vik started Practice Marketing Advisors and its blog as he realized attorneys, CPAs, and related professionals required specialized marketing help that accounts for clients’ professional code of conduct, ethics, and model rules. Vik is a columnist for AICPA’s largest publication for accountants and frequently helps to present CLE classes through various Bar Associations. Vikram’s book, “365 Personal Brand Marketing Thumb-Rules” published in 2008, is available through any bookstore. He lives in Harlem, NYC.
Words of Wisdom
- “It’s not working! We’ve tried nothing and we’re all out of ideas!” – Ned Flanders’ parents (The Simpsons)
Learn more about Vikram Rajan
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!