Listen to the Episode Below:
Your clients are buying your expertise, but if you’re only selling your time, then you limit your business to the hours of the day. How can you leverage your efforts so you spend less time on the small jobs of your business and more time on what really matters?
Curate small groups. Tune in as we talk with Lena West, founder of the Influence Expansion Academy. Lena shares how she expanded her influence, independence, and income as a business leader by creating an annual mastermind program … and how you can, too!
How a Mastermind Can Make You More with Less
- What started Lena on the path to building more independence into her own business
- Why multiple (and automated) revenue streams are important
- Why she chose to shift her 1-on-1 clients into a high-end mastermind
- The thought process behind creating a successful group program (and why you shouldn’t just copy someone else’s business model)
Lena L. West is the leading expert on how women entrepreneurs can monetize social media. With a rich background in both IT and marketing—the strategy AND the technical– Lena understands how business owners can really get their money’s worth from social media. She is also the Founder of InfluenceExpansion.com, the home of the Influence Expansion Academy, the only social media mastermind program created specifically for women entrepreneurs.
Words of Wisdom
- “Competition only exists when someone is being inauthentic.” ~ Lena West
Learn More about Lena West
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!