Listen to the episode below:
We all know that talk is cheap—that it’s the people who get stuff done who make all the difference to the world. But are you “doing” too much? Are you so busy on the activity hamster wheel that you don’t have time to be a strategic leader? David Greer identifies when entrepreneurs are using talk to avoid taking action … and the steps we can take to get past those road blocks.
Get Out of Your Head and Off the Hamster Wheel
- What are the top 3 ways business owners get in their own way?
- How is a busy business owner supposed to be able get out of their “head space” when there are so many damn fires to put out?
- What does it mean to “keep your edge” outside of business, and how does that help you IN your business?
- How can entrepreneurs set the stage to create the breakthrough, “eureka!” moments they need to boost their business?
David Greer has dedicated his career to simplifying and explaining technical and management concepts. He’s seen it from all sides—as an investor, consultant and employee to a number of technology companies, focusing on turning ideas into products, messaging and results. In addition to having taken two years to sail around the world with his family, David now works directly with entrepreneurs to help them bridge to the next level of results—in business and in life. And his book, Wind in Your Sails, provides business owners with vital strategies to accelerate their entrepreneurial growth.
Words of Wisdom
- “Slow down to speed up.” ~ David J. Greer
Learn more about David Greer
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!