3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:
Tempted to create “packages” of services to get away from the time-for-dollars equation? You’re on the right path, but that’s not the whole story … as shown by the former client who swore by the saying, “What you lose in price you make up in volume.” [That client went out of business.]
What else do you need? In this interview, Matt Perlman explores the pricing strategies and process you’ll want to consider before unleashing any “bundled services” on your clients … so that you keep them AND your cash register happy.
How to Use Package Pricing to Scale Your Business
- How to calculate the profit you’re making on your current services
- Understanding the sales process you need to implement in order to meet your goals
- Why you shouldn’t bring on staff without a process to share with them
- The tips to creating “package pricing” and a foundation for continuity revenue
Matthew Perlman has founded 6 companies and over the past decade has led the launch, acquisition and sale of different businesses. He has led seminars, trainings and workshops for over a thousand people on topics including leveraging internet marketing for business growth, personal development and game-changing business practices and was named a Top 30 Under 30 CEO by Atlantic Avenue Magazine. When he is not consulting a company on change or sitting on an exciting board, Matt can be found playing soccer, golf or training for a triathlon; only after traveling the world with his family.
Words of Widsom
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” ~ Will Rogers
Learn More about Matt Perlman
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!