Listen to the Episode Below:
What do webinars have to do with scaling a service business? Think about it. Are you tired of answering the same old questions all the time? Want to drop-kick the tire-kickers and pre-qualify higher-level clients? Eager to stop the financial drain of travel expenses? Then you’ll need to get your genius out of your head and into a medium you can distribute widely.
In this interview, Jill Schiefelbein explores how entrepreneurs can use webinars to move beyond just selling themselves, and take the limits off their scalability and profitability.
How Webinars Give You Leverage
- Why webinars are a good place to start scaling
- The kinds of companies that are best suited for using webinars in this way
- The grand vision (and wider, evolving product suite) that they can provide for service companies
- What kind of ground work prep should be done for a successful production
- The challenges and team members you’ll want to have in the equation
Combine eight years of business-building, ten years of university teaching, sixteen years of speaking experience and a desire to help businesses reach their goals, and you get award-winning entrepreneur, Jill Schiefelbein. From analyzing classified documents obtained from military raids of terrorist camps to assess jihad messaging strategies, to starting and managing an online education office serving over 60,000 students, to her own entrepreneurial ventures, Jill has successfully created and executed communication strategies helping people and companies solve problems and enhance their bottom line.
Words of Wisdom
- “Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.” ~ Seneca
Learn More about Jill Schiefelbein
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Can’t listen in every week? Get the Executive Summary for each Cash Out BIG podcast delivered right to your inbox!