3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:
“Sales” feels like a four-letter word. Your skin may crawl as soon as you hear it. But sales are the lifeblood of any business. No matter who you are or what your product is, we are all in the business of sales and marketing. Because you can’t grow your business if you can’t nail–and scale–the sales process, right?
That’s why I brought John Klymshyn on the show today. In this interview, John explores the profoundly different experience between buying something and having someone sell it to you … and how this applies to attracting clients who will choose your company over the competition.
- How to nail your sales and never look for work again
- How to overcome our resistance to “selling” (and get emotions out of the way)—is it all in the word?
- The 3 questions you always need to be able to answer about your services
- The elements of a good, repeatable sales process
- The peril of tinkering with what works
- How good business leaders can encourage focus and discipline by bringing the sales process to life
John Klymshyn (or as some clients call him: Coach K) has been teaching and coaching for a lifetime. He is the Sales & Growth Mentor for the NYU Business Incubators at the Polytechnic School of Engineering in New York City. Klymshyn teaches and guides execs, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to improve sales, business development, fun, and communication in their lives. He is the author of three best -selling books, and travels teaching “Moving Conversations Forward”.
All of us have a one-word job description – and that one word is CONNECT ~ John Klymshyn (Coach K)
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Go here to get new episodes of Business Breakthrough delivered right to your inbox!