3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:
We all know the value of a repeat customer. But what, exactly, are you doing to make sure they keep coming through the door … over and over again? Is there a magic system, or is it just sheer luck?
In this interview, Jeri Quinn explores how you and your team can design a system for repeat clients so that you can replicate the same great experience they had with you the first time (and solve snafus if they don’t)!
- The virtuous circle (and scalable benefits) that begins with creating loyal customers
- How “distributed leadership” helps build internal company infrastructure
- Thinking through the customer experience and training of employees
- Anticipating breakdowns and restorative solutions
Jeri Quinn, President of Driving Improved Results, is a recognized speaker, author, coach, consultant, and professional development expert focused on small and mid-size businesses. Her most recent book, The Customer Loyalty Playbook: 12 Game Strategies to Drive Improved Results in Your Business, focuses on customer loyalty and infrastructure areas leading to a culture of customer loyalty.
Jeri’s background includes starting an Information technology firm, growing it to a multi-million-dollar business, and then selling it to an industry player. Jeri has worked with executives and teams in over 40 industries, spoken at major business expos, facilitated business development and extraordinary customer service at institutions such as MoMA and AIG, and has partnered with New York City, The Kaufmann Foundation, Citibank, Merrill Lynch, HSBC, and Signature Bank to educate their clients.
- Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” ~George Bernard Shaw
- (Get the first chapter of The Customer Loyalty Playbook for free at CustomerLoyaltyPlaybook.com)
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Go here to get new episodes of Business Breakthrough delivered right to your inbox!