3 Things Successful Business Owners Get Right. Discover how to get out of the weeds so your business can grow!
Listen to the Episode Below:
For thousands of years, people believed the Greek astronomer Ptolemy, who said the Sun revolved around the Earth. “That’s the only way it can be done” they thought. Until Copernicus came out in 1543 and said, “No, the Earth revolves around the Sun … that’s how our solar system works.”
How does your business function? Are you the Earth around whom all things revolve?
In this interview, Rick Raymond explores how to make that shift away from being the “center of the universe”—an owner-centric model—and toward one that gives you greater freedom.
- The factors that make business owners ready to shift to a management-centric model (instead of one that revolves around them)?
- The steps involved in making the shift
- Why is each step is important
- The time horizon business owners should allow themselves to complete the shift
- The team business owners can enlist to help them in making this shift … and what qualifications, backgrounds, or experience should they have?
Rick Raymond is founder of The Growth Team / The Family Business Leadership™, a multidisciplinary management firm providing coaching, consulting, training and education to privately held businesses and family enterprises.
Since 1996 Rick has helped hundreds of business owners establish procedures, practices and leadership in areas of organizational structure, fiscal management, business operational systems, marketing, sales and team development. Rick is also an expert and a Zicklin School of Business professor on family enterprises.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. ~ Steve Jobs
Be sure to review us on iTunes!
Go here to get new episodes of Business Breakthrough delivered right to your inbox!